- Shrink to fit 13.5 oz Kurabo Selvedge Denim, wears and fades to a pattern unique to each rider
- Button Fly for easy access
- Angled ticket pocket for easy access in riding position
- Over 60% coverage of DuPont™ Kevlar® lining, covers high probability abrasion zones
- High rear rise, helps keep lower back covered in riding position
- Vintage cinch keeps jeans snug in the back
- Brace/suspender buttons allow for jeans to remain in position even when crouched over the gas tank
- Forcefield CE approved knee and hip armour is removable and included with every pair
- 36" inseam allows for choice between wearing a turn-up, or can easily be hemmed to a custom length
Here at Maple, we don't think you should be forced to decide between fashion and function when choosing trousers to wear on your motorcycle. That's why we've created armour reinforced motorcycle jeans, that you'll actually want to wear, even when you're not riding your bike.
We've set out to make the highest quality, protective motorcycle jeans on the market. Only the best will do.
By partnering with top London designer, Satish Tailor we collaborated on a design which seamlessly integrates 13.5 oz Japanese raw selvedge denim with soft terry knit DuPont™ Kevlar®. They even include invisible pockets for removable CE approved knee and hip armour (included with each pair*).
Satish's innovative design allows the armour reinforced jeans to look just like the premium jeans you'd find in many high end denim stores, but go one step further by providing you with the confidence that comes from wearing protection while riding your motorcycle.